Here you can follow the training, showing and every day antics of our beloved golden retrievers.
Please enjoy our blog and getting to know our dogs.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nine Weeks Old Today!

Happy 9 Week Birthday to the "Blue" Litter: Zap, Twinkle, Sam and Blue Boy!! We've been busy playing, training, socializing, and just enjoying getting to know our new pup. Yesterday was Zap's Well Puppy visit at my vet's office. He weighs 12.5 lbs. and got a clean bill of health. The staff treated him like royalty with lots of treats, kisses and cuddles!
Just out of curiosity, I took out a leather article yesterday to see if Zap would retrieve it and he DID! Not only did he bring it back by holding the bar, he brought it straight to my hand. What a smart little guy ;-) I will try to get a video of him retrieving this weekend.


Here are some pictures from today at 9 Weeks old!


puppy fluff...so cute


this picture made me laugh!


first freeze dried wing


movin' on to new adventures


My Kong

Zappy Come!


serious face

Retrieving a leather article to hand! Good Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment