Here you can follow the training, showing and every day antics of our beloved golden retrievers.
Please enjoy our blog and getting to know our dogs.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Zap's Day Care

Today was Zap's his first official playtime with the pups (in the pen) . He was so gentle with them that Siena permitted him to stay and quietly play for about 10 minutes. He checked his adolescent energy at the door since Siena will not tolerate such nonsense around her babies! The puppies enjoyed their special time with him and took a long nap afterwards.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband!

Hey, guys wake up it's me ZAP!







I love you Uncle ZAP!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I love those pictures, Zap reminds me so much of his Momma, it makes me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...we had a nice day.

    I'm so thrilled with Zap I can't put it into words. Emmie is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of Uncle Zap and your puppies are so heartwarming. Goldens are truly magical and wonderful beings. They teach us so much about how to live life well. Your blog is such a treat for me to visit:) Happy Anniversary too!!

    ReplyDelete