Here you can follow the training, showing and every day antics of our beloved golden retrievers.
Please enjoy our blog and getting to know our dogs.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ACTIVE PUPPIES!!

I felt the puppies move for the first time this morning! And I mean MOVE! I think there might be some future agility stars working out in Siena's belly ;-)) All is going well. Siena is feeling great and the only difference I notice in her (other than the increasing circumference of her tummy) is she takes more naps and has started nesting at night. We have a chart set up to record her temperature daily. Towels, blankets, and papers are folded and ready, scale is set up. All my whelping supplies have arrived; well almost all...one of my orders is missing an item...blah! Stocked up on coffee and snacks. We have an air mattress for the whelping room since I will be sleeping in there. I anticipate at least one DD run though (Ice coffee for Kara ;) Trying not to bite my nails too much....this is so exciting!

Counting the days.

1 comment: