Here you can follow the training, showing and every day antics of our beloved golden retrievers.
Please enjoy our blog and getting to know our dogs.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Temperatures and Puppy Dreams

Siena's temperature is staying low. Yesterday morning she was at 99.4. Her night time temp was 99.8. This morning she is 99.7. She still has a great appetite and is resting comfortably. Bob is keeping a close eye on her while I go to my classes with Zap and Truly.

After agility classes today I'm going to concentrate on getting everyone groomed. I finished up Zap yesterday and he looks really good! Still not proficient at ears but I'm getting better and better at feet ;-)

I'm having a lot of puppy dreams lately. The other night there was a male pup in my dreams that looked EXACTLY like Apollo (this is a reoccurring dream). That might be Jamie's puppy!

Count down continues....

1 comment:

  1. Saffy, Nutmeg, Ginger and I are thinking warm loving thoughts for Siena, her pups, and you:) I hope you're getting lots of sleep while you're puppy dreaming. I love following your blog.
    June

    ReplyDelete