Here you can follow the training, showing and every day antics of our beloved golden retrievers.
Please enjoy our blog and getting to know our dogs.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Can it really be 2 weeks already?

The puppies turned 2 weeks old yesterday! It amazes me how much they have changed in such a short amount of time. Zap had his first puppy "awwww" moment last night. While I was holding purple girl he jumped up on the couch and quietly settled in next to me at the same time resting his nose ever so carefully on my leg next to her! For all of his adolescent gusto and energy to witness such a tender moment from him was very special.

Miss Purple is now officially know as Cadence (Cadie for short ;). Her registered name is TruHeart's U Can't Stop The Beat: http://k9data.com/pedigree.asp?ID=356493

Hairspray-You Can't Stop The Beat Lyrics (partial ;)
You can't stop an avalanche as it races down the hill
You can try to stop the seasons, girl, but you know you never will
And you can try to stop my dancin' feet, but I just cannot stand still!
'Cause you can't stop the motion of the ocean or the sun in the sky
You can wonder if you wanna, but I'll never ask why
And if you try to hold me down, I'm gonna spit in your eye and say
That You Can't Stop the Beat!!!

So the beat goes on with Cadie added to our family. This is a high note for sure compared to this time last year. Time (& goldens) heals....

Cadie pup

Green boy
Red boy



















No comments:

Post a Comment